1. Each player requires a separate registration form.
2. Players must be born before January 1, 2014 to be eligible to participate.
3. Please select the correct shirt size. The T-Ball and Machine pitch shirts are custom ordered.
4. Please consider coaching. We always need more coaches!
5. EPJBSA offers limited financial assistance for registration fees. (Hats & Visors are not included)
6. EPJBSA has created new team and sponsorship opportunities for 2019.
7. Additional caps and visors are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
- It is vital that you fill out the registration form accurately to ensure the players placed in the correct age and grade level.
- Double check the email address you entered as it is the main source of communication following registration.
In Case you are wondering...
- Jr. Kindergarten & Kindergarten
- $30 per player (includes team shirt)
- 1st & 2nd graders
- $35 per player (includes team shirt)
- $45 per player for 10U & 12U (3rd thru 6th grade)
- $55 per player for 14U, 16U & 18U
- $45 per player for 3rd thru 6th grade
- $55 per player for 7th thru 12th grade
EPJBSA has a fee cap for families with multiple players. We work to keep our costs low to make baseball/softball an affordable experience.
That being said, we cannot function without the help of volunteers and generous sponsors. Thank you in advance for the time and/or resources you will provide this summer!